Re: Thoughts on forming a GNU Radio Amateur Radio monthly meeting group

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Thoughts on forming a GNU Radio Amateur Radio monthly meeting group
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 14:33:10 +0200

Just to point this out: the first monthly meeting has just been announced by Barry[1]

As a result of the CRGon20 Breakout session on HamRadio, there seems to be a lot of enthusiasm for the formation of a monthly group meeting for those interested in using GNU Radio in amateur applications. So we have set up the following:

* On-line video meeting
** a host / moderator will present a topic with a demonstration
** BigBlueButton - https://demo.bigbluebutton.org/gl/der-7cg-cwt-ljw
** you can test your browser access at test.bigbluebutton.org
** First meeting: Saturday 17 October 2020, 20:00 UTC
** we will limit the session to one hour
** the agenda can be seen at https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/User:Duggabe
** Barry Duggan will host, with Derek Kozel as co-host
* We will continue the Ham Radio chat room on Matrix -
** server: gnuradio.matrix.ungleich.cloud
** room: #grcon-HamRadio:gnuradio.org OR #HamRadio:gnuradio.org (an alias)

We look forward to your participation!
73,
---
Barry Duggan KV4FV