Re: Thoughts on forming a GNU Radio Amateur Radio monthly meeting group

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: Re: Thoughts on forming a GNU Radio Amateur Radio monthly meeting group
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 07:30:05 -0500

Thank you for your feedback! It looks like we have a viable idea.

Here are some additional items to consider:

** use BigBlueButton or Zoom

** have a host / moderator present a topic with a demonstration

** limit to one hour (especially if using BigBlueButton)

** a time on the weekend might be better - something like 20:00 UTC?

** I will put out a news entry on the gnuradio.org homepage as soon as a kickoff seems feasible. Marcus will help "as much as he can"

** possibly start a GR Ham Radio mailing list like discuss-gnuradio

Thank you for your continued interest and ideas.

73 and stay safe,
---
Barry Duggan KV4FV
https://github.com/duggabe