dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]Impressions of XNS

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [Auth]Impressions of XNS
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 07:13:38 +1000

Norbert Bollow wrote:

> I agree.  I'll be happy to ask my contacts at XNSORG to give you
> access to those specs.  If necessary, would you be willing to
> sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement?

As long as the NDA pertains only to XNS-related material,
has a time limit, and expires the second XNSORG releases
the information publicly, I don't necessarily have a problem.
I'd have to see the actual terms and conditions first of course.

I would prefer that the specs be published for all to view,
as soon as possible.  But we need to get a good handle on
whether this will work for us quickly.

Cheers,

Rhys.