Re: [DotGNU]Bending the twig of .NET (large -- sorry)

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Bending the twig of .NET (large -- sorry)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 22:56:55 +0200

I agree 100% with what Ron Burk is saying here.  In fact I had
something like this in mind when I wrote about the need for a
"quick-and-dirty proof-of-concept implementation of DotGNU
Virtual Identities".

Of course the full vision for DotGNU is much more powerful than
Microsoft's full vision for .NET (including Hailstorm and passport)
--but that's a different story.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Norbert Bollow, Weidlistr.18, CH-8624 Gruet  (near Zurich, Switzerland)
Your own domain with all your Mailman lists: $15/month http://cisto.com