Re: [DotGNU]Bending the twig of .NET (large -- sorry)

From: Barry Fitzgerald
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Bending the twig of .NET (large -- sorry)
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 14:44:56 -0400

That could work against us in a BIG way.

If any dotGnu interface work is done in a BSD licensed program, it could
- theoretically - indermine our work on this project.  Sure, fine - if
someone else wants to do it.  But that shouldn't be an acceptable scope
for dotGnu.  No offense, in some tactical fashion, that's a good idea.
But it would undermine the purpose of the project.

        -Barry