Re: [DotGNU]Bending the twig of .NET (large -- sorry)

From: Matthew Copeland
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Bending the twig of .NET (large -- sorry)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 16:14:53 -0500

You know, if you made a plugin, and got it added to the official mozilla,
you could maybe get it out in the next version of Netscape.  Then, all you
have to worry about is making one for IE.  (sick and twisted, I know, but
they do control something like 80 - 90 % of the browser market share.)

Matthew M. Copeland