Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU awareness article

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU awareness article
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 19:29:05 +0530

If memory serves me right, Timothy Rue wrote:
> In other words: you want to address the "but there is Mono, so why do we
> need another GPL oriented dotnet project?" perspective up front.

DotGNU encompasses so much more than mono ... The XmlGroupware effort
and the Jabber proposals on DotGNU seem to have missed your attention ?..

Also We were here first ... so your question is irrelevant ...

But of course , DotGNU Portable.Net FAQ does mention Mono, which IMHO
is the equivalent of what mono does ...

Gopal