Meetathon this weekend (was: Re: [DotGNU]Reminder - Weekly DotGNU Meeti

From: Peter Minten
Subject: Meetathon this weekend (was: Re: [DotGNU]Reminder - Weekly DotGNU Meeting)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 19:56:30 +0200

Peter Minten wrote:

> Gopal V wrote:
>
> >     * Meet-a-thon
> >         Postponed to next week ...
>
> Hey, you agreed to go through with the existing plan, aka this week! It's not
> very nice to change the plan just a day in advance you know. Anyway for all
> those who want to stick to this week I say we hold a meetathon this week and
> see
> how many people join.

Addition.

The meetathon starts at 10 UTC Saturday (25 oct) and ends at 22 UTC Sunday (26
oct).

The meetathon is divided into 9 sessions. Each session takes about 4 hours (max,
usually around 2 hours). The first session happens to fall into the same time as
the pnet meeting, if that becomes a problem the meetathon discussion could move
into another channel but we'll see if that's needed at meeting time.

The subjects of the meetathon are mainly:

* Organization of DotGNU (working out the WG structure, finding WG leaders)
* Course of DotGNU (where are we going?)
* Architecture (discussing the new grand DGEE design)
* Authorization (the DotGNU Virtual Identity systems)
* Foundation code stuff (pnet, pnet, pnet, and perhaps projects like dg-libs)

Greetings,

Peter