Re: [DotGNU] NSIS Win32 installer - PNET (ex-RE: [DotGNU]Fwd: Re: PNET)

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU] NSIS Win32 installer - PNET (ex-RE: [DotGNU]Fwd: Re: PNET)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:48:30 +0200 (CEST)

Anthony Nguyen <address@hidden> wrote:

> > >I would like to help you
> > > with the NSIS installer. For example, I could add a
> > > web installer to the current installer or
> > > Multi-language
> > > support. I could also translate the installer in
> > > French if needed.

{{ Here's a response from Gopal V <address@hidden> (btw I do
   agree with his response :) which I'm posting for him because he
   is currently unable to send email: }}

Speaking of translations , could you manage a translation for pnet's
exception messages ?   there's already a German version and the Date
Format stuff already is I18N  I'm sure even a small number of
messages translated will help the project

posted for Gopal
by Norbert