dotgnu-visionaries

Re: [Visionaries] Vision of debugging webservices : Interceptors

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [Visionaries] Vision of debugging webservices : Interceptors
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 09:12:19 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks a lot nb.

Currently I have very little time for dotgnu. My work schedule is very
tough.

DGEE Webservices have not even installed cleanly on my machine, so I
will have to see. I could implement this as an xmlrpc perl server
however.....

In fact, that would be pretty easy.

mike

--- Norbert Bollow <address@hidden> wrote:
> James Michael DuPont <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > I am talking about a way to intercept webservice calls,
> > not method calls.
>
> I agree that that is definately useful and important to have,
> and I've added a "Webservice Interceptor" item for this to
> http://wiki.dotgnu.org/ThingsThatNeedToBeDone ... I think it
> would be very nice if we can include at least a simple xml-rpc
> man-in-the-middle interceptor with DotGNU 0.1
>
> Greetings, Norbert.
>
> --
> Founder & Steering Committee member of
> http://gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/
> Free Software Business Strategy Guide   --->
> http://FreeStrategy.info
> Norbert Bollow, Weidlistr.18, CH-8624 Gruet (near Zurich,
> Switzerland)
> Tel +41 1 972 20 59        Fax +41 1 972 20 69
> http://norbert.ch

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/