Re: [Duplicity-talk] Re: First restore failing

From: Peter Schuller
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Re: First restore failing
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 01:09:46 +0100

> TypeError: exceptions must be classes, instances, or strings
> (deprecated), not unicode

Oops. This was me accidentally leaving an exceptoin as a string (deprecated
since a long time and no longer allowed in python 2.5). I meant to figure out
an appropriate exception for it, but neglected to.

In any case, that is supposed to be triggered when the hostname that appears
in the URL given back to it by the webdav server does not exactly match that
used in the request.

Is this the case in your use? (I assume the "server" bits are transcribed to
avoid leaking confidential informaiton)

Do the URL:s for example use a more fully qualified hostname, or an alternate
hostname, than the one used as part of the target URL to duplicity?

I was not sure whether to really add that check, since this type of issue
would be expected.

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <address@hidden>'