[Duplicity-talk] Re: Re: Re: First restore failing

From: Thorsten Kampe
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Re: Re: Re: First restore failing
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 12:07:39 -0000

* Peter Schuller (Sun, 9 Mar 2008 13:01:20 +0100)
> I was under the impression that it now worked for Thorsten, when not
> using SSL, indicating that the @ handling did not cause problems in
> his case.

That's correct. Works now for webdav/http but not for webdavs/https.

> What I still don't get for the life of me, is why it is behaving as
> if 'https' was an unknown scheme...

Well, what determines if something is a known scheme or not?

Thorsten
--
"I'm a vet. I'm a pro. Hell, I been here /eight months/."
--  Three Dead Trolls in a Baggie, "Welcome to the Internet helpdesk"