R: R: R: R: [Duplicity-talk] archive-dir option meaning

From: Bonvicini, Alessandro
Subject: R: R: R: R: [Duplicity-talk] archive-dir option meaning
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 09:38:13 +0200

Hi all,

I am using 0.5.15 version of duplicity. Sometimes the backup fails always on
these outlook files.

I don't understand why, but I suspect that depends on the fact that outlook
keep these files locked.
In fact the when the program dies the user has outlook opened.
But this is only a suspect,  the file itself if inspected with unlocker tool
seems free.

So what can I do to prevent duplicity crashing?
Thanks in advance
Alex

INFO 4 'Utenti/LUIGI/posta_archiviata/archive7.pst'
. Generating delta - new file: Utenti/LUIGI/posta_archiviata/archive7.pst

WARNING 1
. Cleanup of temporary directory /tmp/duplicity-94COB7-tempdir failed - this is
probably a bug.

ERROR 30 IOError
. Traceback (most recent call last):
.   File "/usr/bin/duplicity", line 757, in <module>
.     with_tempdir(main)
.   File "/usr/bin/duplicity", line 750, in with_tempdir
.     fn()
.   File "/usr/bin/duplicity", line 729, in main
.     full_backup(col_stats)
.   File "/usr/bin/duplicity", line 328, in full_backup
.     bytes_written = write_multivol("full", tarblock_iter, globals.backend)
.   File "/usr/bin/duplicity", line 226, in write_multivol
.     at_end = gpg.GzipWriteFile(tarblock_iter, tdp.name, globals.volsize)
.   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/duplicity/gpg.py", line 316, in
GzipWriteFile
.     new_block = block_iter.next(bytes_to_go)
.   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/duplicity/diffdir.py", line 470, in
next
.     result = self.process(self.input_iter.next(), size)
.   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/duplicity/diffdir.py", line 576, in
process
.     data, last_block = self.get_data_block(fp, size - 512)
.   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/duplicity/diffdir.py", line 601, in
get_data_block
.     buf = fp.read(read_size)
.   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/duplicity/diffdir.py", line 395, in
read
.     buf = self.infile.read(length)
.   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/duplicity/diffdir.py", line 366, in
read
.     buf = self.infile.read(length)