R: [Duplicity-talk] archive-dir option meaning

From: Bonvicini, Alessandro
Subject: R: [Duplicity-talk] archive-dir option meaning
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 09:44:46 +0200

HI , many thanks for your response.

If I understand well I cannot delete the old sitar and manifest file cause  I
have created my backup with archive-dir option set.

There is a problem, my local manifest and sigtar directory grows everyday and
slowly take many gbytes of space and slowly take up my harddisk.
What policy can  I use to limit the sigtar grow? Please, I would like to make a
full backup only one time a year, is it possible to discard sigtar in any way ?
I use 05.15 version.
If I redo my archive without archive-dir option the sigtar and manifest will be
present again on client?

Thank
Alex