Re: [Duplicity-talk] Version 0.6.0 Released - Checkpoint/Restart

From: Peter Schuller
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Version 0.6.0 Released - Checkpoint/Restart
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:50:21 +0200

> > Kenneth, can you shed some light on what the intent is here?
>
> I was trying to make it so GPGWriteFile did not stop at a max file size
> for this case because we're not set up for multi-volume sig or manifest
> files at this point.  That's coming soon.
>
> As a temp fix, the size= parm on GPGwriteFile should be left as is, but
> the arg to SrcIter.next should be much smaller.  This way we'll only get
> one complete file, but read in smaller blocks.  I'll see about getting a
> patch out soon.

Makes sense. Unless you say otherwise before I have time tonight I'll
make the change, try to test in on sigfiles that exceed the size of
each read and submit it, hopefully saving you some effort.

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <address@hidden>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to address@hidden