[Duplicity-talk] some question about orphaned and archive-dir

From: Bonvicini, Alessandro
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] some question about orphaned and archive-dir
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:48:01 +0200

Hi all,

everytime ,day after day that I run duplicity the list of orphaned
new-signature file grows.

I don't understand why. The signature files ....gz are present on server
and on client, and are the same dimension. I use the archive-dir option
to speed up. What are "orphaned files"?

May you explain ?

Second question. At one point may I remove the archive-dir option and
all the packages inc.*,manifest ,new* on client side without breaking
anything?

Thanlk  a lot in advance
Alex

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <address@hidden>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to address@hidden
E-Mail: address@hidden Web: http://www.scode.org

Nessun virus nel messaggio in arrivo.
Controllato da AVG - www.avg.com
Versione: 8.5.372 / Database dei virus: 270.12.69/2176 -  Data di
rilascio: 06/17/09 17:55:00