[eLyXer-users] Re: elyxer trial report

From: Wolfgang Engelmann
Subject: [eLyXer-users] Re: elyxer trial report
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:55:41 +0100

Am Thursday 18 March 2010 20:32:43 schrieben Sie:
Thanks for the answer, Alex. I am sending a short lyx file showing the points
I mentioned.

Check first the html file to see the points I was making (distortion of
figures, fig file turned, references incomplete). Check my lyx file and its
setting afterward.

By the way, in which place would I find the file to loremipsumize my document?
Could not find it in
/usr/share/doc/elyxer
/usr/share/python-support/elyxer
/var/lib/doc-base/omf/elyxer
I am using Debian

Wolfgang

Test
see fig 0.1↓and
4
figure DD-67.jpg    figure DD-67A.jpg
Figure 0.1 testfigure 1
see fig 0.2↓and
1
figure DD-67.jpg    figure DD-67A.jpg
Figure 0.2 testfigure 2
see fig 0.3↓and
2
figure DE-83.png
Figure 0.3 testfigure 3
Reference see 3

Bibliography

[1] Almon, R. R. and Dubois D. C. and Lai, W. and Xue, B. and Nie, J and Jusko, W., Gene _expression_ analysis of hepatic roles in cause and development of diabetes in Goto-Kakizaki rats. , 2008.

[2] Argyropoulos, S.V. and Wilson, S.J., Sleep disturbances in depression and the effects of antidepressants. Routledge, part of the Taylor & Francis Group, 2005.

[3] Aschoff, J., Grundlagen der Tagesperiodik und ihre Bedeutung f"ur die angewandte Physiologie und Klinik. , 1973.

[4] M. Abe and E. D. Herzog and G. D. Block, Lithium lengthens the circadian period of individual suprachiasmatic nucleus neurons.. , 2000.