Re: Changes for emacs 28

From: Elias Mårtenson
Subject: Re: Changes for emacs 28
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 08:50:25 +0800

On Mon, 7 Sep 2020, 15:38 , <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:

I know you're well-intentioned, but if you think about it, discussions
about defaults are bound to end like this, at least in a community as
diverse as Emacs's is (show me another piece of software which is (a)
user-oriented and (b) alive for over 30 years).

Maxima. Over 50 years at this point, and counting.

And yes, it has the same concerns as Emacs in many areas. Remarkably similar in fact.

Regards,
Elias