Re: Emacs Survey: Toolbars

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Emacs Survey: Toolbars
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 06:57:55 +0100

It concludes that besides Emacs, writers are the next group of people who make
extensive
use of Emacs.  One consideration is to improve and enhance tools for writers.
Special
functionality for writers are Org-Mode, Texinfo, Org-Capture, Calendar, Agenda,
Diary.

Whilst the last few are of minor interest to programmers, they have value for
writers.
Another area is Accessibility.

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy