Re: Emacs Survey: Toolbars

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Emacs Survey: Toolbars
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 20:47:24 +0100

Accessibility Tools must function by default.  Then one can make changes if
they want to.
How can a person with certain limitations use free software when Emacs
Accessibility Tools
gets disabled by default???

This is a general introspection not only focused on Emacs.  But Emacs
developers must
remember these things if they want to be considered as serious people.

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy