Re: Emacs Survey: Toolbars

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Emacs Survey: Toolbars
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 16:49:20 +0100

It occurs to me that rather than enhancing emacs, we are regressing it.
What we need is better functionality for some users which is not about
enabling or disabling a long known feature.

As one can see, few users program in lisp.  Consequently, assuming
that people are knowledgeable about elisp programming is wrong.