Re: Multi-OS Emacs buildbot?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Multi-OS Emacs buildbot?
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 01:39:19 -0500

  > Of course, the question is: Do we care sufficiently that something is
  > failing on NetBSD?  I mean, to put in some work on that, given our
  > limited developer resources.  Perhaps not?

That is presented as one question but really it is a range of
questions.

Do we care about NetBSD enough to debug Emacs failures on NetBSD
on our own initiative?  The Emacs maintainers should not.

Do we care about NetBSD enough to arrange to inform people
who might want to work on that debugging?  I think we should,
unless informing them is harder than I'd expect.

--
Dr Richard Stallman