Re: Multi-OS Emacs buildbot?

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Multi-OS Emacs buildbot?
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 15:11:22 +0100

Dmitry Gutov <dgutov@yandex.ru> writes:

Hi Dmitry,

> I think it does. At least, at my place of employment I do receive
> emails with titles like "Pipeline #xx has failed" or "Pipeline #yy has
> been fixed", with, naturally, no emails for pipelines that simply
> succeed.

This feature shall work also in our GitLab instance; messages about
failed pipelines shall be sent to <emacs-buildstatus@gnu.org>. This
worked sometimes, but it fails again after a while. No idea what's
wrong.

My statement about missing GitLab memory was, that a failed pipeline
doesn't know, whether the previous pipeline has succeed or failed. With
that knowledge, one could decrease the numbers of messages to be sent.

Best regards, Michael.