Re: Multi-OS Emacs buildbot?

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Multi-OS Emacs buildbot?
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 21:17:52 +0100

Hi Lars,

> Toon Claes <toon@iotcl.com> writes:
>
>> On Tue, Dec 22 2020, Michael Albinus wrote:
>>
>>> However, the mailing list is empty. It shouldn't hurt anybody if
>>> buildstatus messages arrive there.
>>
>> I've had some issues, but they should be working again.
>> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-buildstatus/2020-12/msg00001.html
>
> Yup.  The messages aren't really that informative, though?  They just
> say that something has failed and then there's a link you have to click
> to see what.  Would it be possible to include the "make check" summary,
> at least?

You might follow the job link, like
<https://emba.gnu.org/emacs/emacs/-/jobs/9532/raw>. At the bottom line
you'll see the summary.

Btw, I have a private package emba.el, which shows you all (or the last
ones) jobs, and their status. Plus following a link to the log page, in
Emacs.

Needs some polishing, 'tho.

Best regards, Michael.