Re: Multi-OS Emacs buildbot?

From: Toon Claes
Subject: Re: Multi-OS Emacs buildbot?
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 07:23:32 +0100

On Sun, Dec 20 2020, Dmitry Gutov wrote:

> On 20.12.2020 16:11, Michael Albinus wrote:
>
>> This feature shall work also in our GitLab instance; messages about
>> failed pipelines shall be sent to <emacs-buildstatus@gnu.org>. This
>> worked sometimes, but it fails again after a while. No idea what's
>> wrong.
>
> Yeah, we should look into it.

If I'm not mistaken we disabled it on purpose. EMBA was set up as a
try-out, it not the official CI, as far as I understood. I've been asked
to disable mails from GitLab CI to emacs-buildstatus@gnu.org because not
everybody following that address would like it.

If people here agree to enable it again, I don't mind doing that.

--
Toon