Re: Multi-OS Emacs buildbot?

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Multi-OS Emacs buildbot?
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 19:32:51 +0200

On 20.12.2020 16:11, Michael Albinus wrote:

This feature shall work also in our GitLab instance; messages about
failed pipelines shall be sent to <emacs-buildstatus@gnu.org>. This
worked sometimes, but it fails again after a while. No idea what's
wrong.

Yeah, we should look into it.

My statement about missing GitLab memory was, that a failed pipeline
doesn't know, whether the previous pipeline has succeed or failed. With
that knowledge, one could decrease the numbers of messages to be sent.

But it does. Or else it couldn't provide the email subjects I gave example of. "has failed" and "has been fixed" are for the firs failure and the first fixed build, correspondingly.