Re: Let's make Emacs mainstream (through org-mode)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Let's make Emacs mainstream (through org-mode)
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 01:40:47 -0500

  > > They also have some libraries to streamline this process written in e.g.
Ruby, that are MIT-licensed.

  > > In principle, it sounds feasible to take payments without any non-free
Javascript.

That would be very good, but sounds too good to be true.

Is there anyone who could investigate and see if there are any
problems as yet unknown to us?  Perhaps terms and conditions that
prohibit free software?

How about if we move this thread to gnu-prog-discuss?
It's a tangent here.

GNU Taler will be great once financial infrastructure integrates it.
Work is being done on that integration for the Euro zone.
But it is not an option for use right now.

--
Dr Richard Stallman