Re: disable automatic native-compilation?

From: Ken Brown
Subject: Re: disable automatic native-compilation?
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 13:19:11 -0400

Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 09:37:35 -0400
From: Ken Brown <kbrown@cornell.edu>
Yes, I'll add something to etc/PROBLEMS unless you or Eli can suggest a better
place.

PROBLEMS is fine for this kind of information.  But please add that to
the release branch, as it is relevant to Emacs 28.

OK, I've done this. Lynn, I hope this is helpful for you. If you still have problems when installing/updating several packages, we'll have to think harder about a fix or workaround. Or we might just have to add that to etc/PROBLEMS as a known limitation of native compilation on Cygwin.

Ken