[emms-help] Some thoughts

From: Lucas Bonnet
Subject: [emms-help] Some thoughts
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 10:57:40 +0200

Hello dear EMMS users/developpers !

I have a nice project in mind, but I unfortunately lack time (damn
summer internship). I was thinking of a sort of database associated with
files, with at least the following features :
- last time played
- preferred lyrics url
- note/score
- whatever

That would allow to find the tracks that you don't play often, or sort
them by score, or play only tracks above a given thresold, etc.
What do you think of it ?

Right now It's just a project, no code at all, and no idea how to store
the "database".

Regards,
--
Lucas, French EMMS ambassador.