fab-user

Fwd: [Fab-user] status of "occasional droped lines of output" bug 32

From: Steve Steiner
Subject: Fwd: [Fab-user] status of "occasional droped lines of output" bug 32
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 22:00:46 -0400

On Aug 5, 2009, at 5:29 PM, Carl Zmola wrote:

http://code.fabfile.org/issues/show/32
Does anyone have a patch or workaround for this?
I am just starting to use Fabric, but this is a showstopper.
It seems to be repeatable for me.

Does anyone have a little script that duplicates this?

I could set up a test account with ssh access on one of our servers if it could get us a really duplicatable case.

The server I could use is running CentOS 5.x 64 bit, and I could set up FTP, et al. if needed to duplicate.

Sorry, forgot to reply to all...