fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] status of "occasional droped lines of output" bug 32

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] status of "occasional droped lines of output" bug 32
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 17:06:47 -0400

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 4:56 PM, Carl Zmola<address@hidden> wrote:
> I agree that the patch is ugly (sorry :-) ), but it does fix the problem on
> my machine.
>
> Steve,  Can this patch (or a similar fix) get merged in.

You actually want me, not Steve :) right now I'm the only person with
official commit powers (Github forks, of course, notwithstanding!)

I plan on tackling pretty much all of the outstanding 0.9 bugs this
weekend, including this blocker-level dropped-output one. Will
announce here if I'm able to put together a satisfactory fix, and it
will likely involve tagging beta2.

Best,
Jeff