Re: Develop a test framework for checking FreeType's rendering output -

From: sarthak bhardwaj
Subject: Re: Develop a test framework for checking FreeType's rendering output - GSoC Project
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 00:52:09 +0530

hello werner,
I think I could be explained earlier in detail from my side, sorry for that if I am not getting it wrong, In this project( as far I have observed) the sequence should be like that -

  • firstly we need to set up continuous integration services compatible with GitLab.
  • After setting up we need to add compilation and some desired functionality tests to our code, along with these services we can use a custom test harness(It is a collection of software and test data configured to test a program unit by running it under varying conditions and monitoring its behavior and outputs. ... Test harnesses allow for the automation of tests.) to check for compile errors.

This is my opinion about it, I might be wrong, Please correct me if I have misunderstood the thing, and do suggest your opinion about this

Thanks in advance :)
Sarthak Bhardwaj