Develop a test framework for checking FreeType's rendering output - GSoC

From: sarthak bhardwaj
Subject: Develop a test framework for checking FreeType's rendering output - GSoC Project
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 16:37:53 +0530

Hi,
I am Sarthak Bhardwaj, a junior-year student currently pursuing my B.Tech In Computer Science from National Institute Of Technology Hamirpur, India.

I am interested to work on this year's GSoC Project - "Develop a test framework for checking Freetype's rendering output".

 So I have done some googling from my side and it helped me to make many things clear, I have also read some of last year commits and mailing list archives of Greg Williamson, who was engaged in last year's Project which was on  "Add/Improve Freetype Testing Framework", I found it very useful and it helped me to get a very basic overview about this project.

Please guide me on whether my learning approach is correct or what should be my roadmap for getting some good knowledge on these things related to this idea and the codebase also.