Develop a test framework for checking FreeType's rendering output - GSoC

From: sarthak bhardwaj
Subject: Develop a test framework for checking FreeType's rendering output - GSoC Project
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 02:55:02 +0530

hey Werner,

In the last few days, I have come across Freetype's Documentation and previous contributions on this project(GSoC), what I have observed is-
this is what I have observed as the primary goals or can say what is expected from this years' projects is, as this is what I think is imp, please correct me if I have mistaken somewhere, and kindly share your views.