[Gluster-devel] NUFA Scheduler

From: Gordan Bobic
Subject: [Gluster-devel] NUFA Scheduler
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 20:34:59 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to use the NUFA scheduler and it works fine between the machines that are both clients and servers, but I'm not having much luck with getting client-only machines to mount the share.

I'm guessing that the problem is that I am trying to wrap a "type cluster/afr" brick with "option scheduler nufa" with a protocol/server, and export that. Is there any reason why this shouldn't work? Or do I have to set up a separate AFR brick without "option scheduler nufa" to export with a brick of "type protocol/server"?

Thanks.

Gordan