Re: [Gluster-devel] NUFA Scheduler

From: Amar S. Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] NUFA Scheduler
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 18:32:31 -0700

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 6:19 PM, Gordan Bobic <address@hidden> wrote:

> So what is the purpose of the storage-home volume? It doesn't appear to be
> referenced anywhere.

Yes, you are right, its not needed. I just enhanced the spec file you had
sent first.  Same wiki link is updated for new spec files.

> And are you saying that it is possible to connect via a protocol/client
> volume to a remote volume of type other than protocol/server?

Always protocol client connects to protocol server. But the 'option
remote-subvolume' will be one of the subvolumes of server protocol. I
thought that was noticeable in all the spec file examples given.

Amar Tumballi
Gluster/GlusterFS Hacker
[bulde on #gluster/irc.gnu.org]
http://www.zresearch.com - Commoditizing Super Storage!