Re: [Gnash] Extreme CPU usage

From: Erik de Castro Lopo
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Extreme CPU usage
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 09:01:36 +1000

Unit3 wrote:

> Easy way to check this would be to run "glxinfo" on a terminal in your X
> session, and see if it reports "Direct Rendering: yes".

Thanks. I get "Direct Rendering: no".

I was also wrong about this being a Nvidia card, its actually ATI.
Anyone know how to get direct rendering with an ATI Radeon X300 SE
(RV3700) card ?

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo
"We can build a better product than Linux" -- Microsoft
Corp.'s Windows operating-system chief, Jim Allchin.
One has to wonder why, with their huge resources, they haven't.