gnuherds-app-dev

Tasks roadmap -- [Goal]: Klaus' architecture

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Tasks roadmap -- [Goal]: Klaus' architecture
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 22:03:44 +0200

Klaus Weiss wrote:
> I've attached a version which shows how the URL feature works.

I propose to follow the below steps:

 (1) I am going to work now on moving the Klaus' architecture
     to the production environment.
       Task: https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/index.php?6851

     I will help to Klaus. I am going to begin integrating the forms
     and static content to the previous Klaus' architecture tar ball.

     I think we must get it all together before committing it to GIT.
     I think Klaus should be the one to take the honour to do the
     first commit to GIT :)  No problem I am used to GIT.

 (1.1) I will do the gnuherds.org switch when the new architecture
       have all the current production environment features.

 (2) Re-use any forms to show error messages.
       Task: https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/index.php?6540

     This task depend on new features which the Klaus' architecture
     will add.

 (... follow working on others tasks ...)

P.S.: Of course, we can follow working in parallel on the <div> presentation
layer.

Davi