gnuherds-app-dev

Re: pronouncing required fields

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: pronouncing required fields
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 11:41:23 +0200

Davi Leal wrote:
> Victor Engmark wrote:
> > The reason I didn't suggest deepening the color is that it decreases the
> > contrast, and therefore the legibility. Also, it doesn't show up when
> > colors are disabled. Maybe 1px wider border in almost full red would be
> > better? E.g
> >
> > .required
> > {
> >         border: 3px inset #F30;
> > }
>
> Done. I will check how it looks tonight.

At my PC, it totally breaks the graphic design of the website. I have changed
it to the below one so it sucks less. You can check at your laptop:

            border: 2px inset #F30;

I think the problem at your laptop will not be fixed changing colours but
setting borders, etc. Isn't it?

Take note that if we hide all the not-required fields, maybe it will not be
needed to pronounce so much the required fields.

Anyway, I will not commit this changes up to we all agree, and work well both
on laptops and on PCs.

Davi