gnuherds-app-dev

Re: the development is now stalled

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: the development is now stalled
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 14:42:22 +0200

Davi Leal wrote:
> I will realize all the typing and testing needed to finish the transition
> to HTML 4.01 Strict.

I am unable to get a proper lay out for "templates/header.tpl". So I am going
to postpound that task and concentrate my contributions on the _actual_
blocker to contact to RMS: Remove the JavaScript requirement
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?6870

As maybe it as been commented previously by Victor, splitting the
Qualifications and JobOffer forms can be the way to follow. I have lot of
ideas, but I will only elaborate on request.

P.S.: I think the project development is going to be stalled at least for six
months due to lack of contributions. I will be busy too.

As usual, flames are the best part of all this :) They are welcome.

Best regards,
Davi