gnuherds-app-dev

Re: HTML 4.01 Strict

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: HTML 4.01 Strict
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 21:30:06 +0200

> >  2. [Victor]: Optimize the organization of the Hacker's Guide
> >               http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?6824
> >
> >  3. [Victor?]: Use "HTML 4.01 Strict" instead of "HTML 4.01 Transitional"
> >                https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/index.php?6177
> >     * This task is rightly defined, and partially completed.
> >     * Victor have realized a lot of work about this,
> >       however I am not sure he will able to finish it.
> >     * There are DIV files which must be reused. Ask for it.
> >     *** We will have to finish the task (2.) before this one.

I am going to contribute to finish the task 3.

Victor, after you finish the task 2, fill free to send me more DIVs.
I keep a catalog of what we have already processed:

  * GNU_Herds_Hackers_Guide_content.tpl
  * header.tpl
  * Home_content.tpl
  * log_in_box.tpl
  * menu.tpl
  * Person_form.tpl
     I will do the same conversion for Company_form.tpl
     and the non-profit one due do they are very similar.

Davi