gnuherds-app-dev

Re: [GNU Herds]: Nationality list translation

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: [GNU Herds]: Nationality list translation
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 13:58:10 +0100

Duarte Loreto wrote:
> Based on the rules set at the "State List" chapter of the
> "Inter-institutional Writing Code" defined by several European Union
> bodies. ( http://publications.europa.eu/code/pt/pt-5000500.htm), attached
> is the po file translated to Portuguese (pt).

Added to the webapp and committed to the Git repository.

  GNU Herds' Git repository:
    http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/gitweb/?p=gnuherds-app.git;a=summary

Before committing, I have set uppercase to:
  "surinamense" --> "Surinamense"
Let me know if I must revert it to lowercase.

> Please someone commit it for me since I don't have SVN access.

To get Git access you could:
  1. Register at Savannah.
  2. Request for inclusion in the GNU Herds project.

You could follow the steps exposed at:
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/cookbook/?func=detailitem&item_id=153

We will help you in any way!