gnuherds-app-dev

Re: [GNU Herds]: Nationality list translation

From: Duarte Loreto
Subject: Re: [GNU Herds]: Nationality list translation
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 02:43:41 +0000

Hello, all

On Dec 23, 2007 1:23 AM, Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

You can see attached a gettext PO file with the nationality list translated
from English to Spanish. I hope it is right.

If you want you can begin to translate such attached file to your native
language. In theory the translation team is:
(...)
* Portuguese  Loreto, Marcel [1]
(...)

Based on the rules set at the "State List" chapter of the "Inter-institutional Writing Code" defined by several European Union bodies. ( http://publications.europa.eu/code/pt/pt-5000500.htm), attached is the po file translated to Portuguese (pt). Please someone commit it for me since I don't have SVN access. File is tar-gz'ed.

Best regards

Duarte Loreto
--
http://perolasdagestao.blog.pt