gnuherds-app-dev

Re: "Inter-institutional Writing Code" -- country, nationality, currency

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: "Inter-institutional Writing Code" -- country, nationality, currency, but not language!
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 20:41:22 +0100

Klaus Weiss wrote:
> Okay, I will update the translation soon following the
> "Inter-institutional Writing Code".

> I found some inconsistencies in msgid's
>
> On the left side you can see my suggestion.
> On the right you can see the current msgid:
>
>   * Botswana - Batswana
>   * Christmas Islander - Christmas Island
>   * Kiribatian - I-Kiribati
>   * ...

You are right.

I will recheck the country, nationality and currency lists against
the "Inter-institutional Writing Code", and update the gettext POT files.
(Note that we are using the Spanish PO translations as POT files, yet.)

Do not wait for me to finish your update. I will merge your work with the last
state.