gnuherds-app-dev

Re: GNU Herds -- domains to redirect

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: GNU Herds -- domains to redirect
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 12:25:09 -0500

    Eg, I recently filed a feature suggestion for Gnash and it is
    considered "someday maybe" by the core developers. I'd like to be able
    to respond on such Savannah tickets by inputting a $foo amount, which
    would relay "I'm willing to pay a freelance hacker $foo to do this
    feature sooner than than later," to GNU Herds/jobs.gnu.org/etc.

    If there was such infrastructure, would people use it? Would this help
    the development of GNU?

I don't know, but it is a separate question from subdividing the jobs page.