Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: First sample of gui function docs

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: First sample of gui function docs
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:17:26 +1000

The purpose was to describe the functionality and construction of the gui so
that whoever is going to program the linking of it to the database (or refine
the gui appearance) knows what it is meant to be.

HTML I find a little problematic because I've only exported from word and the
html file looks like shit. Is there a simple html editor that works where the
resultant lines arn't miles apart etc.

Regards

Richard