Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: First sample of gui function docs

From: engelbert . gruber
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: First sample of gui function docs
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:06:52 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003, richard terry wrote:

> The purpose was to describe the functionality and construction of the gui so
> that whoever is going to program the linking of it to the database (or refine
> the gui appearance) knows what it is meant to be.
>
> HTML I find a little problematic because I've only exported from word and the
> html file looks like shit. Is there a simple html editor that works where the
> resultant lines arn't miles apart etc.

i use structured text for nearly everything, but seldom have pictures.
the advantage is i can type out of any editor send it by mail and if
need arises convert to html or make it a pdf (via tex).

zope stx (was) used for books (AFAIK via docbook) docutils has a
htmlwriter, latexwriter and in the sandbox some other.

cheers
--
 BINGO: If you don't care where you are, then you ain't lost.
 --- Engelbert Gruber -------+