Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: First sample of gui function docs

From: Tim Churches
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: First sample of gui function docs
Date: 13 Aug 2003 07:11:32 +1000

On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 22:17, richard terry wrote:
> The purpose was to describe the functionality and construction of the gui so
> that whoever is going to program the linking of it to the database (or refine
> the gui appearance) knows what it is meant to be.
>
> HTML I find a little problematic because I've only exported from word and the
> html file looks like shit. Is there a simple html editor that works where the
> resultant lines arn't miles apart etc.

Would a PDF format be an acceptable compromise? Richard, you can use
GhostScript/GhostView to generate a PDF from your Word document, without
having to pay hundreds of dollars for the full version of Adobe Acrobat.

I recommend an earlier version of Ghostview - the latest one by Ghostgum
Software is shareware, not free. I'll send you a zip file of it from
work (where we use it extensively, even though we also have Adobe
Acrobat available).

Tim C