Re: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Movve to Qt (was: Conference)

From: brendansweb
Subject: Re: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Movve to Qt (was: Conference)
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:06:53 +1000

Hello all.

I have just joined this list.
I am a lawyer in Sydney running an IT practice.
I am interested in open source generally, and in health in particular.

This thread looked like something I might be able to help in relation to, but I
don't
have its history.

Could someone fill me in on the reason why people a dual licence is being
considered for GNUmed and what the perceived gap is between the GPL and the
requirements of the "other" licence?

Cheers

Brendan