[Gnumed-devel] keep testing, or add to main source?

From: syan tan
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] keep testing, or add to main source?
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 02:11:55 +1000

1. Should I merge the gmPhraseWheel in test-area/sjtan with the client/wxpython/gmPhraseWheel ?

2. Should I move gmBrowse2 and gmEditArea3 into client/wxpython ?

To integrate it with the current server schema, several choices: 1) sql function triggers that migrate data from generated tables to server schema; exercise in interoperability 2) make the configuration update the current tables, adding features where needed (e.g. one-to-many mapping, wrt. identity names )

What sort of functions do the dbobjects need to have vs. direct SQL updates?